Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Weber Shandwick|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations agency with offices in 74 countries around the world. The firm’s success is built on its deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and harnessing the power of Advocates - engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation.
The Digital team is looking for a Junior Web Designer, to join our team in our New York City office. You’ll work on major initiatives that support our Fortune 500 clients and handle conceptual development and execution of social and interactive design solutions, and strategies. You will work alongside a strong group of talented professionals.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 10 days ago.
- SpinMedia: Graphic Design Internship posted about 3 hours ago.
- Robert Mann Gallery: Gallery Assistant posted 7 days ago.
- CBS Radio: Music Fall Intern for Credit posted 7 days ago.
- FOX Television Stations: Public Relations Intern (Fall 2013) posted 7 days ago.