Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Weber Shandwick|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations agency with offices in 74 countries around the world. The firm’s success is built on its deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and harnessing the power of Advocates - engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation.
The Digital team is looking for a Junior Web Designer, to join our team in our New York City office. You’ll work on major initiatives that support our Fortune 500 clients and handle conceptual development and execution of social and interactive design solutions, and strategies. You will work alongside a strong group of talented professionals.
- RUX Design: Design Internship posted 2 days ago.
- East: Photo Agency Production Intern posted 8 days ago.
- Offerpop: Interactive Design Internship posted 14 days ago.
- Catchafire, Inc: Mission Driven Graphic Design Intern (opportunity for full time) posted 1 day ago.
- Aeropostale: Assistant Graphic Designer posted 2 days ago.