Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Trunk Archive|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Trunk Archive is a unique, curated, online archive of high-end contemporary and vintage photography. They provide licensing services for the many of the most reputed photographers, estates and collections. The archive is primarily known for fashion, beauty and celebrity portraiture but covers all genres and contains some of the most influential and engaging images available for commercial use.
Trunk Archive seeks a creative thinker with a strong work ethic, a passion for photography and the ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment and evolving industry. Responsibilities include updating various google docs pertaining to the status of new and existing photographers and corresponding archives, and keeping track of new stories to be requested via print and online research.
- Yoxi: Paid Social Media Internship posted 3 days ago.
- Yoxi: Paid Design Intern posted 9 days ago.
- SMAKK Studios: Project Management Intern posted 9 days ago.
- MWP Studios: Creative Studio Interns (Photography, editing, productions, marketing & PR) posted 10 days ago.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 12 days ago.