Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Tribeca Film|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 25, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Tribeca Enterprises is a diversified global media company based in New York City. Established in 2003 by Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal and Craig Hatkoff, the company currently operates a network of branded entertainment businesses including the Tribeca Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival International, Tribeca Cinemas and Tribeca Film, a distribution initiative.
The role of the Public Relations Coordinator is to assist in handling the daily operational needs as directed by the
VP, Corporate Communications. Responsibilities include: organizing, planning, implementing and tracking the promotional efforts that promote Tribeca Enterprises and its entities.
- Ars Nova: Artistic Intern posted 11 days ago.
- Nars: Coordinator, Color Marketing & Product Development posted 13 days ago.
- Chanel: Architecture Assistant/Coordinator posted 20 days ago.
- DG MediaMind: Client Services Coordinator posted 20 days ago.
- Simon and Schuster: Marketing Assistant posted 26 days ago.