Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Smallknot (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
We’re looking for a creative, passionate intern to join our team. Interns will work closely with the founding team at a NYC startup on the cutting edge of economic innovation and social entrepreneurship.
We're an early stage startup (graduated from TechStars NYC 2012) and a small team -- so there's plenty of opportunity to get real experience in a variety of roles.
Primary job duties will include:
- Drafting blog posts, newsletters, and other substantive content
- Conducting interviews with business owners for site content
- Assisting with social media across multiple platforms
- Market research and customer outreach
- Planning and organizing events
- Assisting with day-to-day operations
Ideal candidates have at least some college education, interest in writing and generating quality content, strong social media skills, and will feel comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
We work hard, but it's fun too. In addition to the obligatory office ping pong table, we'll have lunches and other events with the whole team.
If interested, please send a resume (and/or LinkedIn profile) and a short cover letter explaining why you're interested. We look forward to hearing from you!
- East: Photo Agency Production Intern posted 6 days ago.
- Tenthwave: Community Manager posted 10 days ago.
- British International School: Group Intern at the British International School posted 11 days ago.
- Offerpop: Interactive Design Internship posted 12 days ago.
- Two one Two: Graphic Design Intern posted about 10 hours ago.