Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
Scholastic, the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books, education and media, is looking for a Intern to work in the Corporate Productions/Event Services department.
The Intern will work on a variety of projects, including live webcasts, internal and external events, client relations and administrative tasks.
- Yoxi: Paid Design Intern posted 4 days ago.
- SMAKK Studios: Project Management Intern posted 5 days ago.
- MWP Studios: Creative Studio Interns (Photography, editing, productions, marketing & PR) posted 6 days ago.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 7 days ago.
- Jewelry.com: Social Media/Marketing Internship posted 12 days ago.