Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
Scholastic, the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books, education and media, is looking for a Intern to work in the Corporate Productions/Event Services department.
The Intern will work on a variety of projects, including live webcasts, internal and external events, client relations and administrative tasks.
- Six-Word Memoirs from SMITH Magazine: Editorial/Social Media Intern: Six-Word Memoirs posted 1 day ago.
- East: Photo Agency Production Intern posted 8 days ago.
- British International School: Group Intern at the British International School posted 13 days ago.
- Offerpop: Interactive Design Internship posted 14 days ago.
- Catchafire, Inc: Mission Driven Graphic Design Intern (opportunity for full time) posted 1 day ago.