Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Saks 5th Avenue|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
In the summer of 2000, Saks Fifth Avenue launched saks.com, offering an enhanced, personalized, online shopping experience.
Saks.com adds hundreds of new items onto the website each week and the Product Coordinators are the engines behind executing this pipeline. The Product Coordinator is responsible for the active management of the turn-in pipeline, tracking product samples through the shoot lifecycle, and providing product information for copy writing for Saks.com. This role will also support the execution of Shop-the-Looks on the web in the turn-in process.
- Time Out New York: E-Commerce Intern posted 1 day ago.
- UncommonGoods: Marketing Assistant posted about 23 hours ago.
- Viacom: Coordinator, Partner Marketing posted about 23 hours ago.
- Sony Music Entertainment: Coordinator, College Marketing posted about 23 hours ago.
- UNIQLO: Public Relations Internship posted about 24 hours ago.