Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Rubin Museum of Art|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
The Rubin Museum of Art offers semester-long internships to qualified undergraduate students, graduate students, and recent graduates. Departments accepting interns include: Education, Programming, Communications, Publications, and Human Resources. In addition to departmental projects, interns have the opportunity to learn more about the museum field through group intern activities including trips to cultural institutions, brown-bag lunch discussions with staff members, and career development workshops.
- MoMa: Fall 2013 Internships posted 5 days ago.
- CBS Radio: Music Fall Intern for Credit posted 6 days ago.
- FOX Television Stations: Public Relations Intern (Fall 2013) posted 6 days ago.
- Coach: Summer Internships / New York, NY posted 14 days ago.
- Kenneth Cole : HR Internship - Summer 2013 posted 14 days ago.