Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 25, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
ROKKAN borrows its name from the Japanese word for intuition, or sixth sense. At the heart of their identity is just that. A digital agency with the ability to think nimbly and break the rules.
This social media strategist acts as the frontline brand manager by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms. Duties also include acting as a liaison across the Internet; participating in minute-by-minute online conversations by answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations; and creating content for feeds and sparking discussion on various social networking sites.
- Six-Word Memoirs from SMITH Magazine: Editorial/Social Media Intern: Six-Word Memoirs posted 1 day ago.
- Tenthwave: Community Manager posted 12 days ago.
- Two one Two: Graphic Design Intern posted 2 days ago.
- Emanate Public Relations: Emanate Intern - New York posted 2 days ago.
- Big Spaceship: Social Media Community Manager posted 2 days ago.