Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Penguin Group|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
Penguin Group (USA) is the U.S. affiliate of the internationally renowned Penguin Group, the second-largest English-language trade book publisher in the world.
They offer internship opportunities in various business areas such as contracts, editorial, finance, graphic design, managing editorial, marketing, online marketing, production, publicity, sales, subsidiary rights, and operations. Internship opportunities are available in our Young Readers and Adult divisions. Each Fall, Spring and Summer Internship Program Session is 10 weeks long. Fall and Spring interns work 14 hours per week and Summer interns work 28 hours per week.
- MoMa: Fall 2013 Internships posted 6 days ago.
- The Nielsen Company: Entertainment Creative and Marketing Intern posted 7 days ago.
- The Verge : Verge Video Intern posted 7 days ago.
- FOX Television Stations: Public Relations Intern (Fall 2013) posted 7 days ago.
- Ars Nova: Artistic Intern posted 13 days ago.