Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Paperless Post|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Paperless Post launched in 2009 and, for the first time, digital communication could be as personal and well-designed as its paper counterpart. Since then, Paperless Post has established new standards for online correspondence, allowing users to communicate expressively on platforms that have otherwise favored efficiency over design.
Paperless Post is looking for an exceptional visual designer to help us create elegant and simple user interfaces. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a startup environment and is a creative problem solver who knows that design is about visual communication and language. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about clean, compelling, high quality design and wants to contribute in multiple dimensions to shape and define the Paperless Post web and mobile experience. You'll work closely with and learn from our internal visual design team as you help iteratively refine the way our users interact with our web-based and mobile products.
- RUX Design: Design Internship posted 2 days ago.
- Catchafire, Inc: Mission Driven Graphic Design Intern (opportunity for full time) posted 1 day ago.
- Aeropostale: Assistant Graphic Designer posted 2 days ago.
- Two one Two: Graphic Design Intern posted 2 days ago.
- Armani Group: 2013 Fall Internships posted 9 days ago.