Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
The New York Times (NYT) is an American daily newspaper founded and continuously published in New York City since 1851. The New York Times has won 108 Pulitzer Prizes, more than any other news organization.
The Client Service Associate is the primary resource for managing the post-sale process for online advertising sales. Organized to cover specific Account Managers and sales categories, they develop and manage the contracts for advertising campaigns and coordinate the contractual, reporting, billing and traffic needs for the client. The CSA’s role is to manage the post sales process for Account Managers.
- Make Meaning: Associate Creativity Enthusiast posted 4 days ago.
- The Nielsen Company: Entertainment Creative and Marketing Intern posted 8 days ago.
- Ars Nova: Artistic Intern posted 14 days ago.
- Percolate: Design Intern posted 15 days ago.
- Initiative : Assistant Planner posted 15 days ago.