Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||NY1 News|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Paid)|
NY1 is a 24-hour news channel, serving New York City's five boroughs, parts of Westchester and Hudson Valley as well as Bergen and Hudson Counties.
They offer opportunities to students who are motivated and eager to learn about and gain valuable experience in the broadcast environment. The design intern will will learn how to create and produce various on-air graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.The creative Interns will assist producers with production of promotions, screen promotion footage and graphic elements, and occasionally accompany producers on shoots. Interns will also work on the NY1 Community Calendar and assist with clerical duties as needed.
- Yoxi: Paid Social Media Internship posted 1 day ago.
- Yoxi: Paid Design Intern posted 8 days ago.
- SMAKK Studios: Project Management Intern posted 8 days ago.
- MWP Studios: Creative Studio Interns (Photography, editing, productions, marketing & PR) posted 9 days ago.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 11 days ago.