Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Nederlander Worldwide Entertainment|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Nederlander Worldwide Entertainment, a multifaceted live entertainment company.
Nederlander Worldwide Entertainment seeks energetic self starter with a passion for the theatre who is looking for an opportunity to exercise top-notch organizational skills in a small but busy office. Successful applicant will manage day to day office operations and will assist executives as they develop forthcoming productions and live entertainment initiatives. Job duties also include internet research, drafting correspondence, calendar scheduling, human resource tasks, bookkeeping, intern management and general administrative tasks.
Successful applicant MUST . . .
- Be highly focused, detail oriented, organized, personable and a solid communicator who is able to think on his or her feet;
- Be comfortable working with numbers. Your duties will include preparing invoices, and writing checks, balancing bank statements, and creating reports;
- Have a working knowledge of the theatre industry;
- Be computer literate and internet savvy, with a solid understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
- Have 1-2 years of office / administrative experience.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Mid 30’s
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm, occasional weekend work.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to BryceN@NederlanderWorld.com. All emails will be read but due to high response rates not all emails will be personally answered.
DO NOT CLICK ON "APPLY ONLINE" BELOW.
Applications are only being accepted at BryceN@NederlanderWorld.com
- Aeropostale: Assistant Graphic Designer posted 2 days ago.
- The Barbarian Group: Account Executive posted 2 days ago.
- Goodie Girl: Social Media and Marketing Intern posted 10 days ago.
- Nederlander Worldwide Entertainment: Executive Assistant posted 15 days ago.
- Travel Channel: Coordinator, Public Relations posted 15 days ago.