Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Paid)|
Mashable is a leading source for news, information & resources for the Connected Generation. Mashable reports on the importance of digital innovation and how it empowers and inspires people around the world.
Mashable is seeking ambitious and motivated undergraduate (juniors and seniors) and graduate-level editorial interns for spring 2013. As an editorial intern you'll have the opportunity to work with and learn from Mashable editors in Mashable's New York City Headquarters. Responsibilities include research, fact checking, copy editing and writing.
- Six-Word Memoirs from SMITH Magazine: Editorial/Social Media Intern: Six-Word Memoirs posted 1 day ago.
- East: Photo Agency Production Intern posted 8 days ago.
- British International School: Group Intern at the British International School posted 13 days ago.
- Offerpop: Interactive Design Internship posted 14 days ago.
- Catchafire, Inc: Mission Driven Graphic Design Intern (opportunity for full time) posted 1 day ago.