Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Marie Claire|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2013|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Marie Claire is a monthly women's magazine first published in France but also distributed in other countries. The United States edition focuses on women around the world and several worldwide issues. The magazine also covers health, beauty, and fashion topics.
Marie Claire is seeking an art assistant. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 1-2 years magazine design experience, be detail oriented, take direction well and be able to multitask. He/she will be designing front-of-book fashion and beauty pages, therefore strong typographic skills and understanding of visual hierarchy are a must. Candidate must also carry out some administrative duties, which would include but are not limited to: updating mini wall and flip book and preparing layouts for presentation. The ideal candidate must be proactive, have strong communication and organizational skills. Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are required. iPad experience is a plus
InDesign, Photoshop, Woodwing
one+ years in art department of well-designed magazine
New York, New York, United States
- Aeropostale: Assistant Graphic Designer posted 1 day ago.
- Nederlander Worldwide Entertainment: Executive Assistant posted 15 days ago.
- Travel Channel: Coordinator, Public Relations posted 15 days ago.
- Club Monaco: Production Assistant posted 15 days ago.
- AppNexus: Administrative Assistant posted 22 days ago.