Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
The L'Oréal Group is the world's largest cosmetics and beauty company.
They are looking for creative and passionate individuals to help manage external partnerships/agencies and give direction as needed - including working with production company, photographer/director, producers and editor; and gather all tools needs for video/photo shoot including product requests, trend/inspiration boards, brand props/signage, assist with scripts and creative brief.
- East: Photo Agency Production Intern posted 7 days ago.
- Tenthwave: Community Manager posted 11 days ago.
- British International School: Group Intern at the British International School posted 12 days ago.
- Offerpop: Interactive Design Internship posted 13 days ago.
- Two one Two: Graphic Design Intern posted 1 day ago.