Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Huffington Post|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Paid)|
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 36.9 million monthly unique visitors (comScore April, 2012) posting over 6.5 million comments each month.
HuffPost Healthy Living is seeking a hard-working and dedicated editorial intern for a 3-month paid internship. Interns will be given significant hands-on digital editorial training and responsibilities. Responsibilities include searching and loading health stories, building slideshows, and so forth.
- Six-Word Memoirs from SMITH Magazine: Editorial/Social Media Intern: Six-Word Memoirs posted 1 day ago.
- East: Photo Agency Production Intern posted 8 days ago.
- British International School: Group Intern at the British International School posted 12 days ago.
- Offerpop: Interactive Design Internship posted 13 days ago.
- Catchafire, Inc: Mission Driven Graphic Design Intern (opportunity for full time) posted 1 day ago.