Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||February 26, 2013|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
We're not just any mobile app development company, and we’re not here to work on just any apps or for any client. We come to work in the morning to work on the most interesting projects with the best clients. It’s what makes us tick.
Department: Film Production
Type: Internship Min.
Experience: Student (College)
WHAT WE DO
We're the production team at Fueled, which means we're responsible for creating the videos that accompany the products our colleagues are building. These videos highlight the products and the people behind them. They let people know why they should care, and compel them to use the product. We work with visionaries and dreamers - aka entrepreneurs - and help them make those dreams a reality. It's an incredibly exciting environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We need someone who is eager to learn, doesn't always need to be told what to do, and can do just about anything. From discovery and ideation of projects from square one, to logistics, location scouting, casting, lighting, logging and transferring footage, coordinating post-production, and everything in between. Knowledge of post production tools is a plus.
We're a small team at the moment, but looking to grow, and you will report directly to the Production Director, while also interacting frequently with our CEO.
A typical Fueled internship lasts three months, though we sometimes make exceptions for exceptional candidates. Each season we offer full-time positions to our most successful interns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is bright and energetic (and that's far more important than what college you went to or if you even went to college)
- Sees this internship as an opportunity to jumpstart their career in filmmaking
- Is unafraid of failure and taking risks - able to dive headfirst into a situation with ease
- Can solve problems, asks the right questions, independently figures out how to operate effectively
- Is always willing to get up and try again if you fall down
- Is an excellent networker who can meet with and enamor clients
- Has strong project management, analytical, and writing skills
- Is as smart as he/she is stylish