Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc.
The marketing coordinator will assist in managing the relationships with all synergy partners across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) including ABC, Disney Cable Networks Group, Radio Disney, Disney Parks, ESPN Zones and more.
- MWP Studios: Creative Studio Interns (Photography, editing, productions, marketing & PR) posted 9 days ago.
- American Express: Assistant Marketing Manager posted 7 days ago.
- GameChanger: Design Intern posted 7 days ago.
- The Nielsen Company: Entertainment Creative and Marketing Intern posted 7 days ago.
- Time Out New York: Audience Development Intern posted 13 days ago.