Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Entertainment Online|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 25, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
Entertainment Tonight and The Insider, the two top rated entertainment news shows, are looking for bright, enthusiastic people to assist the New York Bureau.
This is a great opportunity to learn the business and get real world experience in television production. The experience will include: Assisting producers in the administrative office, assisting in the television studio and field/on-location shoots. Assist with talent logistics, maintaining the tape library, tape runs, feeding shot footage via satellite to our LA headquarters, logging NY morning shows, plus general administrative support such as errands & general clerical work as necessary.
- Yoxi: Paid Design Intern posted 9 days ago.
- SMAKK Studios: Project Management Intern posted 10 days ago.
- MWP Studios: Creative Studio Interns (Photography, editing, productions, marketing & PR) posted 11 days ago.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 12 days ago.
- Urbandaddy: Editorial Assistant posted 8 days ago.