Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||February 6, 2013|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 65 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2011 “North American Large Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top five “2011 Best Places to Work.” Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), A&R Edelman (technology), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An assistant account executive must have good interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of account service staff within a specific set of accounts.
The assistant account executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, proficiency with Microsoft Office, excellent organization skills, and the ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines. S/he must have a strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work. Previous internship experience is preferred.
· Provide client service administration support; attend meetings, handle scheduling, logistics and provide billing support
· Research, compile and analyze client media coverage
· Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, pitch letters, fact sheets and client correspondence
· Demonstrate general knowledge of social media tools
· Build lists and pitch media
· Help supervise interns/trainees
· Participate in new business process including research and proposal preparation
· Commit to continuous learning through Edelman University and other training opportunities
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- SMAKK Studios: Project Management Intern posted 10 days ago.
- UncommonGoods: Marketing Assistant posted about 9 hours ago.
- Universal McCann: Administrative Assistant posted about 9 hours ago.
- NY1 : News Assistant, The Call, NY1 News posted about 9 hours ago.
- Scripps Networks Interactive: Sales Assistant, Ad Sales (Direct Response) posted about 9 hours ago.