Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Dustin Yellin Studio|
|Location||Red Hook Brooklyn|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2012|
|Job Type||Internship (Stipend)|
Dustin Yellin is seeking enthusiastic and creative individuals to assist in his studio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works well in a team and is a self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate and hard working
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Cutting and archiving collage images
- Assistance updating and archiving digital catalogues
- Online research
- Art Handling
- Studio organization and maintenance
Studio Hours: 10:00 am - 5:00 p.m. two/three days per week.
This is an unpaid internship, lunch stipend provided
If interested email a resume and cover letter & two references.
- Yoxi: Paid Design Intern posted 7 days ago.
- SMAKK Studios: Project Management Intern posted 7 days ago.
- MWP Studios: Creative Studio Interns (Photography, editing, productions, marketing & PR) posted 8 days ago.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 10 days ago.
- Urbandaddy: Editorial Assistant posted 6 days ago.