Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Disney ABC|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of The Walt Disney Company's global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses.
The ideal candidate has experience writing for a major market news organization, and is comfortable covering stories on wide range of topics. He/she should have excellent editorial skills and news judgment and be able to handle multiple daily story assignments in addition to content management of GoodMorningAmerica.com. Candidates should have great familiarity with content management systems and blogging software such as WordPress. Particular emphasis will be given to those with experience writing for a digital audience.
- Make Meaning: Associate Creativity Enthusiast posted 1 day ago.
- Ars Nova: Artistic Intern posted 12 days ago.
- NY Creative Interns: Volunteer Videographer & Editor posted 14 days ago.
- Vedere: Social Media/Marketing Associate posted 21 days ago.
- GLOSSYBOX: Global Brand Associate posted 27 days ago.