Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Bernheimer Architecture|
|Location||New York City|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2012|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Bernheimer Architecture provides full architectural design, construction administration, planning and zoning analysis services, as well as interior, furniture, and object design. Bernheimer Architecture employs LEED accredited professionals and provides designs that reduce the impact of construction on the environment.
Bernheimer Architecture is currently seeking a Junior Architect/Designer with 2+ years of practical experience. Applicants must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and refined, sophisticated design skills. This position will require participation in all phases of the design process on projects of multiple scales. Fluency in AutoCAD 2007+, Revit, Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, and V-Ray is mandatory.
- Sunday Morning NY: Graphic Design Intern posted 12 days ago.
- Robert Mann Gallery: Gallery Assistant posted 9 days ago.
- CBS Radio: Music Fall Intern for Credit posted 9 days ago.
- FOX Television Stations: Public Relations Intern (Fall 2013) posted 9 days ago.
- Jewelry.com: Social Media/Marketing Internship posted 17 days ago.